The “Phantom 750” airboat differs from the “Phantom 650” model with the size of the front cargo platform – it is 40 cm longer. Due to this, it has possibility of larger carrying capacity – up to 2 tons. It was created for haulers, gold miners, entrepreneurs, whose activities was related to the transportation of cargo by water.
The removable running awning with panoramic windows reliably protects you from any bad weather. Soft seats provide the maximum comfort along a rough ride.
The Phantom 750, in addition to the classic version, has three modifications. All three has a cargo area of up to 1.5 tons and more comfort and increased passenger compartments. There are side lockers – seats for passengers (a passenger capacity is not 5, but 7 people, with sleeping place for 2-3 people).
Phantom 750T – “Tourist” – has an extended passenger cabin for high comfort and has the entrance door on the passenger side.
Phantom 750L – “Lux” – has an extended passenger cabin of the highest comfort with the modified layout and the entrance door in the middle.
Phantom 750PK – Half-cabin” – the modification with the layout of the “Lux” and the rigid half-cabin in the bow above the driver and the front passenger. The rest of the cabin is covered with a folding tent.
Two different canopies were created: one for protecting the cargo located on the front open platform from getting wet while driving and the second – a parking ten, covering the entire bow of the boat and creating a so-called picnic zone. We can also offer installation on a cargo platform, near a windproof console, a locker equipped with a sink with water and a gas stove.
The Phantom 750 airboat is equipped with all necessary and yet its capabilities can be significantly expanded with the help of various additional options: good navigation equipment, electric winch, optics that can illuminate far ahead of itself, an auxiliary interior heater working with the engine off, an electric pump for pumping tanks, built-in cab, etc.
The design of the boat is a combination of an all-welded aluminum hull, and an inflatable body located under it, which in turn is a kind of shock absorber for softening impacts when moving on obstacles protruding from the water or ice mounds. It is the inflatable body that takes over all the destructive bottom impact loads, absorbs the impact and, after passing through the obstacle, restores its original shape.
The inflatable boat hull is made of high-strength synthetic fabric with a double-sided polymer coating of PVC with the addition of thermoplastic polyurethane. Applied fabric is environmentally safe, wear-resistant, has high climatic and strength characteristics.
The bottom of the boat is protected by polymer scales, which adequately withstand both temperature changes and mechanical impacts. Scales are polymeric plates, in general forming a multi-stage protection of inflatable cylinders. When moving along boulders protruding from the water or ice, each plate is elastically deformed and bends, damping and evenly distributing the load throughout the bottom of the boat. Each scales, in addition to the protective function, performs the role of a transverse version and ensures high speed performance for the aerodrome.
A bulwark with a loose bar along the entire perimeter is a side protection of the boat. The water on board flows into the scuppers – special barred holes in the aluminum casing. Cylinder pumping valves are located in easily accessible places throughout the boat’s hull.
In the rear part of the aircraft there is a propeller-driven unit, which is a single assembly unit consisting of an aluminum all-welded fence for the screw and a longitudinal-transverse motor tar, on which an engine is fixed using shock-absorbing silent blocks. The engine is equipped with a reduction gearbox, on the flange of which the air screw is fixed. Two vertical keel (steering) controls are located behind the screw. Batteries are installed in front of the fence in special plastic boxes.
Engine and gearbox
“Phantom 750” airboat has a Chevrolet LS-3 Engine .
Power : 430 hp
Volume: 6200 cm3
Maximum Speed: Up to 100/150 km/h
Fuel Consumption: 35-90 l/h
Drive from the engine to the propeller is carried out through the lowering, single-stage, cylindrical, helical gear reducer. The gear housing is made of high-strength aluminum alloys. The gears undergo chemical-thermal treatment and rolling, have high wear resistance and strength. The connection to the motor shaft is via an elastic coupling that is integral with the flywheel.
1. Inflatable hull of a boat made of high-strength PVC fabric (cylinders and bulwarks)
2. All-welded aluminum powerplant body with attachments for inflatable boat hull
3. The engine on the longitudinal-transverse frame
4. All-welded aluminum propeller protection (fencing)
5. Air screw 3 or 6-blade
6. Vertical control keels
7. Underbody protection kit made of polymer material
8. Metal control panel with steering column and steering wheel
9. On the control panel: the ignition switch, the throttle control handle (gas), the emergency shutdown button with the check, the engine and onboard power control switches (the heater switch, the headlights, the navigation lights, the wipers on), the cigarette lighter, engine: a complex instrument with a meter of engine hours and a tachometer, an engine temperature indicator, LED oil pressure warning lamps in the engine, engine overheating and battery charging, level indicator fuel in the tank
10. Two soft marine seats (driver and passenger)
11. Aluminum capacious locker under two armchairs
12. Glove compartment in front of the passenger seat
13. Soft, solid seat with a soft backrest for passengers, designed for 3-4 people
14. Aluminum all-welded fuel tank for 200 liters.
15. Front, side and door glass “Triplex”
16. Driver’s Glass Screen Wiper
17. Front loading platform and cockpit floor with non-slip polymer coating
18. Soft cockpit trim
19. Cargo platform railings
21. Running lights
22. Paddle stroke