The “Phantom 650 Hunter” is the smallest model in the Sever airboats. Like its Older “open” counterparts, it can be equipped with a folding running awning, headlights and other options that make it full-fledged and convenient for medium-length trips.
Fast, Maneuverable. Practical. Your journey will be dynamic and fascinating, the dimensions will allow you to go into the barely passable rivers or creeks and visit where you probably never saw anyone before.
The cabin accommodates up to 4 people and has fuel tank up to 290 liters.
The design of the boat is a combination of an all-welded aluminum hull, which is a reliable foundation of the ship, and an inflatable body located under it, which in turn is a kind of shock absorber for softening impacts when moving on obstacles protruding from the water or ice hummocks. It is the inflatable body that takes over all the destructive bottom impact loads, absorbs the impact and, after passing through the obstacle, restores its original shape.
The inflatable boat hull is made of high-strength synthetic fabric with a double-sided polymer coating of PVC with the addition of thermoplastic polyurethane.Applied fabric is environmentally safe, wear-resistant, has high climatic and strength characteristics.
The bottom of the boat is protected by polymer scales, which adequately withstand both temperature changes and mechanical impacts. Scales are polymeric plates, each of which is attached with a cord to the bottom of the boat overlapping each other, in general forming a multi-stage protection of inflatable cylinders. When moving along boulders protruding from the water or ice, each plate is elastically deformed and bends, damping and evenly distributing the load throughout the bottom of the boat. Each scales, in addition to the protective function, performs the role of a transverse version and ensures high speed performance for the airboat.
A bulwark with a loose bar along the entire perimeter is a side protection of the boat. The water on board flows into the scuppers – special barred holes in the aluminum casing. Cylinder pumping valves are located in easily accessible places throughout the boat’s hull.
In the rear part of the airboat there is a propeller-driven unit, which is a single assembly unit consisting of an aluminum all-welded fence for the screw and a longitudinal-transverse motor tar, on which an engine is fixed using shock-absorbing silent blocks. The engine is equipped with a reduction gearbox, on the flange of which the air screw is fixed. Two vertical keel (steering) controls are located behind the screw. Batteries are installed in front of the fence in special plastic boxes.
The “Phantom 650 Hunter” airboat has a Chevrolet LS-3 Engine .
Power : 430 hp
Volume: 6200 cm3
Maximum Speed: Up to 100/150 km/h
Fuel Consumption: 35-90 l/h
Drive from the engine to the propeller is carried out through the lowering, single-stage, cylindrical, helical gear reducer. The gear housing is made of high-strength aluminum alloys. The gears undergo chemical-thermal treatment and rolling, have high wear resistance and strength. The connection to the motor shaft is via an elastic coupling that is integral with the flywheel.
1. Inflatable hull of a boat made of high-strength PVC fabric (cylinders and bulwarks)
2.The welded aluminum body of the power plant with a rigid cabin and attachments under the inflatable hull of the boat
4.Weld-welded aluminum protection of the propeller (fence)
5. An air screw of 3 or 6 lobed
6.Vertical control keels
7. Set of protection of the bottom of a polymer material
8. Control panel with steering column and steering wheel
9. On the control panel: the ignition switch, the throttle control handle (gas), the emergency shutdown button with the check, the tumblers of the engine and on-board system control (the switch for switching the heater, the headlights, the navigation lights, the wipers on), the cigarette lighter control of engine systems: a complex instrument with an hour meter and a tachometer, an engine temperature indicator, an engine oil pressure warning lamp, an engine overheating and battery charging, a level indicator Fuel tank, two buttons breakers “weight” engine-indicator LED.
10. Two soft marine seats (driver and passenger), located to the left and right of the door
11.Shield in front of the passenger seat
12. Soft solid seat with a backrest for passengers, designed for 3-4 people
13.Bokovye chests with seats, decomposing into sleeping places
14.Aluminievy all-welded fuel tank for 280 liters.
15. Front, side (sliding) and door tinted glass “Triplex”
16. Window wipers for driver and passenger windshields
17. Open front deck and cockpit floor with non-slip polymer coating
18.Perned closed lockers of the nasal compartment
19. Soft furnish of cabins – carpet
20. Accumulator batteries (2pcs)
22. Liquid heaters “Zenit” (2pcs)
23.Autonomous heater Eberspacher Airtronic
24. Pro lights (2 pcs)
25.Internal interior lighting (yacht LED lights) (4pcs)
26. A transparent hatch.
27.Mirrors of rear view
28.Vneslo-strokes or poles